- Telephone and video conferences; no need to meet in person
- All communications secure and confidential
- Documents reviewed and signed electronically
- Updates to data protection & privacy policies
- Law and regulation governing "going online" and remote workplaces
- Supporting #healthybuilding standards for filtration of workplace air
- Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations and OSHA safety regulations in the workplace
The Law Offices of Steven J. O'Neill serves the legal needs of large and small clients throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut in business law, construction law, litigation, arbitration, and emerging technology law. Since 1991, the firm has represented more than 750 business, government, and individual clients as legal counselor, litigator, transactional lawyer, and outside general counsel.
The firm is dedicated to providing high quality legal services, personalized attention, zealous advocacy, and the efficient delivery of services through technology. Attorney Steven J. O'Neill has long been a leader in the adoption of computer technology. The intelligent implementation of computer and research tools by small law firms levels the playing field in research, document drafting, and litigation. Our goal is to deliver big-firm legal services without the big-firm cost or impersonal treatment.
In addition to the commercial law and construction practice areas, Mr. O'Neill has developed a national reputation by virtue of his extensive legal and technical knowledge of data protection, privacy, and information governance issues. The firm's technology law practice also focuses on emerging technology law issues such as email best practices, outsourcing contracts for cloud computing, privacy policies (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA/HITECH, MA 201 CMR 17 WISPs), and intellectual property. Available to serve clients throughout the United States regarding emerging technology law issues.