CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- Easy video meetings and telephone conferences; no need to meet in person
- All communications secure and confidential
- Documents reviewed and signed electronically
- Advice on disaster response
- Effect of "Act of God" clauses (force majeure)
- Proper notice of claims
- Renegotiation with vendors
- Non payment and nonperformance under contracts
- Suspension and termination of contracts
- Privacy and information security policies
- Law and regulation governing "going online" and remote workplace
- Asset protection
Contact us now to schedule a phone or video consultation:
The Law Offices of Steven J. O'Neill serves the legal needs of large and small clients throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut in business law, construction law, litigation, arbitration, and emerging technology law. Since 1991, the firm has represented more than 750 business, government, and individual clients as legal counselor, litigator, transactional lawyer, and outside general counsel.
The firm is dedicated to providing high quality legal services, personalized attention, zealous advocacy, and the efficient delivery of services through technology. Attorney Steven J. O'Neill has long been a leader in the adoption of computer technology. The intelligent implementation of computer and research tools by small law firms levels the playing field in research, document drafting, and litigation. Our goal is to deliver big-firm legal services without the big-firm cost or impersonal treatment.
In addition to the commercial law and construction practice areas, Mr. O'Neill has developed a national reputation by virtue of his extensive legal and technical knowledge of electronic discovery issues (eDiscovery) and a multidisciplinary approach to legally defensible information governance. The firm's technology law practice also focuses on other emerging technology law issues such as information governance, email best practices, cloud computing, privacy (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA/HITECH), and information security. Available to serve clients throughout the United States regarding emerging technology law issues.